Tuesday, April 12, 2011

TOTAL WEIGHT, 21 GRAMS

WHAT IS YOUR TRUE WEIGHT?

I could ask, what is your True Worth? What are you Values? What do you Truly BELIEVE? Who are you realllllly? There are a lot of generic, "everybody feels this way", answers. Why do we spend so much time on WHAT we are, such as what we look like, what we have and what we can get next? Trust me, I too, ask these questions as I truly DO want the answers.

Again, we have to go back to Nature over Nurture. So many things depend on where we choose to be born and to whom we choose for our family. Ethnicity and gender are just two of the most important choices we have made. Before we can begin any Journey, we must make these two choices. Spirit, in Its Wisdom, will wait for the opportunity to have certain conditions met before Birth. This is the True Seed of our Beginning, total weight, 21 grams or that of about 5 american nickels. The weight has been measured scientifically, yes you can google this fact. Of course, the measurement was taken at the moment of death as within a very short time, our dead weight adjusts and as disconnection of Spirit takes place, BINGO, we are 21 grams lighter.

So, if we are only 21 grams, what then is our True Value? What is that indefinable THING that has just exited a dead body? Well, of course, if I could define it, rationally, then I surely would have ALL the answers we would ever need. So I can only offer what I believe to be true, yours may differ and I celebrate that difference. So eager am I to prove my belief that suicide often crosses my mind, the final Knowing! However, my Beliefs also include the fact that suicide is a great equalizer, instead of ending one's suffering, it actually forces your 21 Grams to make a choice next time, to make up for that inability to overcome or endure.

I have met many who suffer this fate, their Life so miserable again, this time, that they feel compelled to choose suicide one more time. The Course of Action by the Universal Principle, dictates that Spirit is "in to win it", we want to have maximum experience regardless of the pain and suffering. Many religions cover this aspect of humanity, and I say they fail to see it for what it is, just another choice. In Christianity, it is seen as a true failure, however I would posit that Jesus himself, chose Suicide in its full form. His choice, while hanging there, was "FORGIVE THEM FATHER, FOR THEY NOT NOT WHAT THEY DO", now, think about this dilemma. You could choose to SMITE them all, or get your Dad to do your Light Work and send them all packing. If you were truly a Miracle worker, could there have been another choice? NO! For Jesus, it was Public Suicide, Suicide by Cops! No matter how you theorize, it boils down to the simple fact that this HUMAN BEING had a choice and he made it! 

My point is NOT to drag religion into this, but rather to point out a Principle. At the end of our Day, it is our Principles that govern our transition back to Spirit. So what you believe about Who you are, will result in what happens to your 21 grams! In Japan, I learned so much about this very process and the 49 days, that govern the Buddhist's Journey back to Spirit. How they honor their ancestors and prepare for the transition is a beautiful tribute to loved ones. I believe they are unique in the world for this ritual of Life and Death.

So, for today, this is my belief. We have but one unit of weight to worry about, or to learn about I should say. Everything we undergo now, enriches that 21 grams in ways we are not to know in this lifetime. Living fully, not in fear of dying is key to that enrichment. Ichigo Ichie, a way of Life that leads to great Understanding. Until next time, Be at Peace.




No comments:

Post a Comment