Wednesday, April 20, 2011

THE POLL RESULTS

THE FIVE LEVELS OF MIND

The poll results are in! You chose the Five Levels of Mind as my next topic and so it shall be! I will be writing this tomorrow and I hope that you continue to enjoy my writing and participate in anyway you like. I so appreciate your visits here, your postings and invite your comments as well as anything you would like to write about, or read about. I certainly am not the smartest in the world but I am full of experience and opinions that I would love to share with you. Until tomorrow, Peace be with YOU!!

JUST A LITTLE MORE TIME!

This is taking longer than I had planned, Life has a way of doing what it wants, while we Plan to do other things! This topic, is a deep one, so I may have to do it in installments. I will do my best, however the Information comes from the Universe and Flows Naturally. I will post the first part this afternoon. Thank you for your patience! Peace be with you and your Loved Ones during this Holy Season of Peace and Renewal. Peace be Local, but Pray for Global!

No comments:

Post a Comment