Sunday, April 10, 2011

Another Day in Paradise!

A NEW NORMAL

We all expect Life to give to us what we need and occasionally, what we want. In this New Age of Science  and Seers, the information is abundant and we STILL seek the unattainable. Well my Friends, DON'T GIVE UP!!! There is a new normal, we are all too busy to seek out our own answers so we "google it" and thanks to search engines, we can, and will find more than we need to know. 

How about YOU? Do you understand the Power you have within you? Can you accept that the World revolves around you? That the Sun rises each day to meet YOU? That oceans and fishes evolve to meet your Pleasure? NO???? Me, too! Why is it, that the more we know, the less we understand? It truly is a matter of Evolution, where we have been, directly correlates to where we are going. Yet, this bothersome thing, the Infinite NOW, seems to get in the way.

We spend so much time lamenting yesterday, the coulda', woulda', shoulda' stuff that we cannot see the CAN DO of it all. The old saying that the "Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step", is so true, yet do we take it? Most often, not. Paralyzed by the past, the Path that we have chosen, compacts that issue into the NOW with huge force. The Ego is in full control of the conscious level of mind and so deep is its grasp, that we fail to see the future that lies in the very next second.

I have readers from around the world and the issues are always the same, it matters NOT where you chose to be born, or to whom you chose parentage, it matters only WHO you have evolved to BE! Do you have limitations???? I bet you do! We all do to one level or another and our values are the equalizer. Of the 1% of Old Souls, and yes, I suggest that you are, most are from meager beginnings and dysfunctional families. Of my generation, Drugs, Sex and Rock-n-Roll were a right of passage! We all did it! Today, these things might kill you rather than allow you to expand your horizons, YES, it is a New Normal!

Why you ask???? Well, let me tell you why! We are approaching seven BILLION people on this planet and we live in a most interesting age, one that will see us either make it through the difficulties that lie ahead or succumb to them. In my Journey, I have met the movers and shakers, the lowest of the low and the most Mighty! In all this time, I was the observer, connecting the dots, if you will, that make my Life hum! I have been close enough to meet the Illuminati, those who control things like the World Bank, the World Health Organization and much MUCH more. I have met the great Seers of our time, and of course, I will not name names suffice to say, they all had their own issues as well! And YES, I have seen alien beings and craft, all to illuminate my own Truth. Hope I didn't loose you there....follow along......

So, if only 10% are evolved beings and of that, only 1% are reaalllly old, then what about those OTHERS???? You know, those LESSOR beings??? Well, first of all, they are not lessor, NO ONE is lessor, just different. The newly evolving are jamming in a lot of information and party time in an effort to maximize experience, increase awareness and make sense of it all. Some have never learned that killing is a crime, in fact, crime and the law may well be why they are here this time. The Universe does NOT discriminate, we are ALL the same and YES, this is the NEW NORMAL!

Over the coming weeks, I will set forth more of the chapters in my book and eventually write about the Five Levels of Mind. Doing one chapter a month seemed a little wasted, so I will do it as often as I can. As for today, think about this new normal. You are the most Powerful Being on this planet and worthy of everything you have or have had, in fact, you can have what you want as well as what you need, just don't give up! Go get it! Until next time, Peace be With YOU!











2 comments:

  1. I am starting to realize how this all information that we have at hand every day affects us as a society and how would life would be like without it. When I travelled to Argentina, I was staying in one of those buenos aires apartments and tmy idea for thatp was: "disconnect yourself from every device of communication with your home country". So I did and my time there was amazing, being relaxed helps you to see the nice mixture of cultures they have and learn to coexist.
    Loved it!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kimberly! Total emersion, getting disconnected as you did, is the Answer! I was the same in Japan, I could't read, speak or communicate at any level. It was allllll so worth it! The true key, as you said, is just to relax, not to judge based upon what you KNOW but rather on what you FEEL. We can only Grow, truly GORW when we slip into another culture and "let it be", I salute you! Ole'! I am sure you learned more about yourSelf, than about Argentina! Tell us more when you have time and THANKS for posting here, you are welcome to come in anytime!

    ReplyDelete