Tuesday, March 22, 2011

UNIVERSAL GUIDANCE FOR EVERYDAY LIFE

I will be posting chapters of my book "UNIVERSAL GUIDANCE FOR EVERYDAY LIFE". There are 30 chapters or subjects and I will be adding one per month. The following is the prelude to the chapters that follow.

I AM ONLY MYSELF

I AM ONLY MYSELF, NOTHING MORE. IF I AM LESS THAN YOU PERCEIVE ME TO BE, THEN YOU DO NOT KNOW ME WELL.

IF I AM MORE THAN YOU PERCEIVE ME TO BE, PERHAPS IT IS YOUR EVOLUTION TO DO SO.

KNOWING "WHO" I REALLY AM IS NOT IMPORTANT TO YOU, ONLY TO ME. KNOWING YOURSELF IS THE ULTIMATE GOAL.

SO, IF I FAIL TO SURPASS YOUR EXPECTATIONS, UNDERSTAND BUT ONE SIMPLE PRINCIPLE, I AM ONLY MYSELF.

I LIVE IN THE NOW, FOR TODAY ONLY.THE DESPAIR OF YESTERDAY AND THE FANTASY OF TOMORROW DO NOT EXIST.

THEREFORE, ONLY I CAN GAUGE THE FAILURE OR SUCCESS OF MY ACTION, YOU ARE MERELY AN OBSERVER IN MY LIFE.

I GRANT YOU WITHOUT JUDGEMENT, THE FREEDOM TO BE WHO YOU MUST BE. I ONLY ASK THAT YOU ALLOW ME TO BE MYSELF.

BECAUSE THERE IS NO NEED TO EXIST FOR EACH OTHER, WE WILL ALWAYS BE AS CLOSE AS WE CAN BE, JUST INDEPENDENT BEINGS.

AS EVOLVED INDIVIDUALS, WE OWE EACH OTHER RESPECT FOR OUR LIFE KNOWLEDGE AS WELL AS OUR ETHERIC WISDOM.

THE POINT IS NOT TO JUDGE AT ALL, TO ALLOW EACH OTHER AND EVERY OTHER BEING TO EVOLVE AT THEIR OWN CHOSEN LEVEL.

I ASK YOU TO LOVE YOURSELF UNCONDITIONALLY FIRST, THEN PERHAPS YOU CAN LOVE ME IN THAT SAME WAY, JUST AS I AM.

I ASK THIS OF YOU, AS I TOO, DO NOT KNOW "WHO" OR "WHERE" YOU ARE, BUT I DO KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY.

I WISH YOU LONG LIFE, HEALTH, WEALTH AND HAPPINESS. IT IS EASY TO ACHIEVE IF YOU USE AND BELIEVE IN JUST ONE PHRASE:

"I AM MYSELF"

The next installation will be "LIFE"
CHAPTER 1 


"LIFE"




LIFE is the greatest gift, of all Gifts and once given, it can never be taken away. Every creation in the Universe is given this Precious gift. Our entire Universe is made up of living "matter" in one form or another from the nucleus of an atom, the "extremophiles" that live in conditions so extreme, we cannot go to their habit with absolute protection. There is Life yet to be discovered and every other thing KNOWN, has an essence of Life that was created by the One who Knows All the is to Know.

Life does not begin with the seed of a thing, or even with the seed of Man. Long before there was a seed, long before the concept of male and female fertilization of any living Thing, Life was given. It was given to Spirit, Life Eternal and never ending. There is a Universal Continuum of Spirit, an uncountable number without limitation.


Life did not begin in the womb of our mothers, nor will it end in the grave. Only the ego/personality of any being will cease to exist at the time of death. The Essence of Spirit, only few grams will exist and return to Spirit with the experience and values gained in the Life of an individual. All of the gained Wisdom will be held forever in the Continuum of Spirit that was originally given.

The illusion of Life, in the human form, comes from our ability to be co-creators with the All Knowing. Plants and animals, do this Naturally, as they seek nor need guidance of any sort to procreate. Human, on the other hand, seek far more information to procreate, becoming co-creators based upon Nurture. Our inventions and technological triumphs come from the Source that grants us Evolution, as even our thought forms have Life as WE create it and so to, has death.

Life does not mean living, for living in form, must end in death. We DO live again, and again but Life itself, is Eternal. The "extremophile" doesn't "think" about what to do, the trees and grasses, every known and unknown animal form are the same, they do not THINK. They have evolved to such a level where Nature works without Nurture. They follow a genetic "pattern" without sub-consciousness, yet they are absolutely conscious! Science has proven that they are sentient beings lacking the "ego" or "self" level of mind that brings the understanding of death.

Think about it! If we had the blessing of living Life without the knowledge of Death, this moment would be so valuable. Consider the fish, whose memory is only three seconds long, its whole life in pursuit of one singular thing, always moving forward as backward is not a consideration. The higher you go in the level of the evolutionary chain, consciousness is expanding. As human beings, we are the only creatures with the ability to think on multiple levels, to invent and imagine our own futures. We are a creative bunch, enhancing our where-with-all with art, music, science and seers. But, I ask you, are you living you Life or are you simply existing?

I welcome your comments here for a lengthier conversation. There is so much more to say about Life, however my intention is to inspire you to THINK about that and come up with those unique answers to your own existence. As with my entire blog, all of this is simply my Truth and I am happy to share it with you. It is not THE Truth, it is only MY Truth. Come on in, let's discuss!!!! My next entry will be "LOVE", until then, be at Peace.













No comments:

Post a Comment