Saturday, March 19, 2011

ICHIGO ICHIE PART THREE

How do I begin this one? There is so  much happening on our planet right now, the Libyan war has begun, the Spring Equinox has begun. We are on a high tide warning and as  I write the moon is getting ready to rise, full and beautiful, as always. I have packed the trunk of my car with food, water, medical supplies, blankets and extra clothes. Science and seers alike, are predicting a big quake on the Cascadian fault. The fault line breaks just about 120 miles off the coast of Coos Bay, very similar to the quake zone in Japan, off Sendai.

I am usually quite aware but must admit, this energy is slightly beyond my ability to see. As with most events of this nature, the timing is God's Business, nearly impossible to predict therefore, I don't even try. I am often more right than wrong and sometimes scare the crap out of myself! This time, I am concerned about the West Coast of America as the pressure builds and gets stronger as the moon rises.  Tomorrow is the predicted time so I ask all of you reading this to join me in saying NOT NOW! I am a fatalist however, if it is meant to be, SHIGATAGANANI, (nothing we can do), it is meant to be.

I received and email from a friend today with the following linkwww.abc.net.au/news/events/japan-quake-2011/beforeafter.htm and was especially disheartened, AGAIN! Our technology today is amazing, we are connected like never before in ways we couldn't have dreamed of just a few years ago. Even this blog is far beyond the monthly newsletter I used to do and my dear friend Noriko would lovingly translate, print and send by mail. Now, even this blog has the ability to translate. AMAZING!!!

Again, I ask you to prepare. We are all in this together and humanity has so much to learn. Will we make it? I don't think we are yet advanced enough psychologically. Our technology has outpaced our humanity, we have artificial intelligence and just about everything else artificial, but Spirit cannot be created artificially. There are no substitutes, no way to clone or split. In our original design, before the Universe was whole, our Spirit was divided and Duality began. Since then, our only way to Spirit, is from Within.

Each of us is unique, like no other. The Soul Mate, that which was created when we were originally divided may or may not, be in body today and may or may not be the opposite sex this time. I have met my Soul Mate and SHE is Japanese. Unlike most people believe, a Soul Mate is not that Love unlike any other. It does happen however it is rare. Our divided Self, is a direct opposite to WHAT we are, so getting along is quite difficult as we follow separate Paths so that we may experience Life in that opposite way. This is a lengthy subject, so I will not continue this now. If there is interest, please let me know and I will write more.

For now, I must continue to pray for the Earth, for Japan and for America. We are facing incredible odds, science and seers are perplexed. Calculations of events to come are stumping even the best of us, suffice to say we are all in for one hell of a ride! So buckle up, stay strong and pray hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment