Tuesday, March 8, 2011

JUST ANOTHER DAY


 MY REGGIE

Today is a tough one, for those of you that have animals, mine are not doing well and I am sure you know my pain. These are the days where prayers and meditation are of singular importance. Animals are of particular importance to Human Beings for what they add to our lives. Even for the Vegan, animals have that something special. If you have interest here, I will write more. Blessed is He.

3/9 REGGIE IS FAILING, PRAYERS PLEASE!

He is not doing well today, he had another episode in the hospital. The first episode required a little CPR to bring him back around. I highly recommend that anyone who has a et learns proper animal CPR. I had only SEEN it once on the Animal Planet, and thank God I did! I am certain that it wasn't picture perfect, but I was able to reestablish heart beats and breathing. After the vet gave him blood products yesterday, we had hoped it would be enough to stimulate his own blood factory, it did not and this morning, another episode. 

So, now we have to request a Universal donor's blood from California and he will have a transfusion. My GOD!!! The prices for animal care are nearly as much as human care! There isn't enough money on Earth to buy him from me, but damn............

Anyway, prayers are requested for good health for Reggie and the money to pay for it! He has a fine and gentle Spirit, anything I can do to extend his life will be done! I will keep you all posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment