Monday, July 18, 2011

EXPECTING THE UNEXPECTED

ARE YOU PREPARED FOR DISASTERS?

We have entered the most dangerous cycle ever seen by modern mankind. All indicators are showing us that next year will be a DOOOOOOZY!!!! If our recent difficulties are one of those indicators, then life is changing in ways we cannot imagine. There are so many websites today that sound so apocalyptic and most of them are based in the combination of science and seers that I have followed my entire life. While I am a seer, I can assure you that I am as skeptical as the scientist as intelligence dictates it to be so. I would want all of us to have that same sense of skepticism when it comes to any information that  may impact our lives. Having said this, the seers can no longer be ignored, we do so at our own peril.

We have recently seen the tragic devastation in Japan, all from a Natural Source however the most damaging factor, is the Human Source of tragedy, the Nuclear Power plants. The kinds of devastation we have seen in the past by way of earthquakes and volcanic activity have been tragic, but these natural events are somewhat recoverable. When Nature creates chaos, we bend and weep at her destruction, but we can get beyond it. Unfortunately, what mankind has created is our darkest nightmare. We have poisoned our environment, becoming an industrialized world has forced us all to pay the ultimate price for the few who, through capitalism, have had the biggest benefit. Recently, Ford Motor Company is being held responsible for poisoning tribal lands with toxic sludge, and there are many such sites here int he states as well as in the rest of the world.

There is little we can do about the past, the nuclear plants are in place, the damage done to our environment is done and the only way to understand our future IS to know our past. There are many groups actively pursuing law suits to bring those culpable to responsibility. So, for the most part, as individuals, all we can do is let them do their jobs. I could write volumes about these issue however, this is not my point today.

How do we prepare for the unexpected? There have been many programs recently on the Universe, about Science and Seers especially about Nostradamus, the Mayans and the predictions of many Seers of the past. My goal, has been to discuss Tools, Teachers and Time. Today's entry, is about Tools and Time, about decisive action. I have said before, that History is written by its Victims and this couldn't be more true than it is about Natural Disasters. We are running out of Time to prepare, so it has been my decision to offer spiritquestsurvivalgear.com as an outlet for preparedness. I have searched the net for the very best it has to offer, with the best companies I could find. I personally own this stuff and highly recommend that we all begin to expect and prepare for, the unexpected.

Living on the coast of Oregon, I am so aware of the Cascadian Fault line and what that represents. It is no longer a matter of "if" but "when". While I am not close to a nuclear plant, I still have the Iodine pills as the plants are not so far away as to not affect me and mine. We have seen the events and the damage created by these events and all of us are in harms way, in one form or another. Only you can judge your own degree of harm and act accordingly. As we move forward into MORE uncertainty, I would hope that ALL of us are as prepared as we can be. Pundits recommend at least a 3 to 5 day cushion of safety. No matter the disaster, it is critical in the first week to be self sufficient. Recent tornadoes in Joplin, Missouri found that it took three days to get the help they needed, moreover it seems that being prepared, even in some cases is nearly impossible.

Our weather and planet is changing, I try NOT to be one to lean toward the negative information out there today but it is hard to ignore anymore. We are facing some of the most devastating things we have ever seen. My friends in Japan are learning to live with disaster, but clearly, they faced that first week of no help at all. Some of the pundits are saying to buy gold as an overall "hard cash" safety net, but I don't see that as an absolutely necessary thing, but I do see having cash on hand as another form of preparedness, having your gas tank full at all times and/or a bicycle or motorcycle. In the emergency kits there are radios and flashlights, if you do not feel like buying them, then take a look at what is offered there and build your own emergency kits. No matter what you do, BE PREPARED!!! We are running out of TIME and it is time to have the TOOLS of preparedness.

The Universe is on schedule for the mystical alignment foretold by the Mayans and science is hard pressed to tell us what will be influenced by this other than it is beyond knowing. It has been more than 26,000 years since the last time this occurred. The Sun is getting ready to shift its axis and this too, will have its effect on planet Earth. If the worst of the worst happens, there is little anyone can do to prepare, however earthquakes, storms and other Natural disasters can be prepared for. Meteor strikes are expected, many things loom in the Universe that we cannot see but no matter the happenstance, if we prepare then at least, we can have some peace of mind.

I would recommend dutchsinse.com as a source of information about the changes we are facing today. The format of this site is to inform about weather, earthquakes and volcanic activity. This is a great source of information. Another site is ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com/ where there are stories beyond stories about seers and science. There are tons of other portals to check out, but these two bring forward the information and you can decide what to believe. I have always believed in human intellect, integrity and curiosity. As an Old Soul, it is our obligation to sort through the bullshit and brilliance to define our own Truth. Until next time, I wish you Peace on your Journey! 



5 comments:

  1. Thank you aunt June for sharing with us. I enjoy reading and learning from your words. I am sorry I can't fallow you as much as I would like to. I just wanted to say thank you and love you lots! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to put my name lol Love always, Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sweet Erka, I love you too, so very much! Life's Journey is nothing without Family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!Mystyk!! This is your friend Goldie!!
    I agree to your opinion. I prepare for the time, too. It is not only a bag for emergencies. In the everyday life, I do not pull the water of the bath, and I use it for washing every day. Of course, in emergency, I can use the water as not only the washing but also restroom water. At the time of East Japan great earthquake disaster on March 11, there were people who they let the water of the bath spring out and made it drinking water, while they waited for help to come.

    The preparation in the everyday life saves us at the time of the crisis.
    We should not be only afraid of a disaster. I think that it is very important to prepare to live in every day well. And it becomes the way of life that is very kind to the Earth.

    I love you, Mystyk!! I send much love to the people reading your blog from Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Goldie! And thank you for posting here! Your words are encouraging and we can all learn from you! All of us are sending our love and greatest support to all of our friends in Japan and your idea of saving the bath water is a great one!

    I love you too, Goldie and look forward to your future posting here!

    ReplyDelete