Monday, June 13, 2011

AND WELCOME TO YOU!

FOR THOSE WHO ARE NEW AND THOSE WHO RETURN

Thank you for being here! We have a few new members and I am delighted to say that with each new one, comes great Joining of Spirit and I encourage you all to comment, write a story of your Journey or post comments about them. Mary is our latest member and as I perused her facebook page, I saw Great Spirit in her and Who she is. It is easy to "recognize" one who is NOT a stranger, by the interests you share. Old Souls manage to find one another, as if a Feather, drifting in the Universe to reconnect to the Body of the Bird from which it came. 

We are ALL, birds of a Feather. We seek to find each other in our commonness and rely upon that quite Knowing, a complete lack of explanation of "what" we are, simply recognized by others for "where" we are in our Journey. There are no coincidences for Old Souls, only Great Happenstance, programmed, chosen before birth to find people, places and things that enlighten, guide and teach along the way. NAMASTE! I salute the Spirit in All, for there is no accident about anyone finding this page, it is their time to do so, just as it is mine to write.

It is your destiny to be here now, to read these words and Know something that perhaps, you did not know before. As I looked at Mary's page, I found a quote from my favorite physicist, Albert Einstein. There are so many but this is one of my favorites, "LOOK DEEP, DEEP, DEEP INTO NATURE THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING". The other favorite and I have to paraphrase, when asked about God, he said "GOD DOESN'T CARE HOW FAST YOU'RE MOVING". Shame on me for not relating the entire story here as it sparked my interest so many years ago in physics, cosmic law and the principles of the unseen. Being unable to go further with my education, I turned to psychic nature rather than physics. However for me, the two are forever intertwined. One cannot be understood without the other. However, even or especially, recognized by the greatest physicist of all time, the search continues with the greatest physicist of our time, Steven Hawking. The observable Universe and the Unseen Universe are explicable but only as the two worlds of Science and Seers merge.

 As we begin to see ourselves as citizens of THIS physical universe, One World Theory applied, then we can begin to move away from the differences that divide and appreciate these as uniting. IF, and this is a BIG IF, we can move beyond our Ego's prejudicial propensities, cultural and religious antagonisms, then we can begin to seek real Peace. Until then, we are DOOOOMMMMED! Perhaps if science can finally categorize and explain Dark Energy and Dark Matter, fully recognizing the Light Energy and Light Matter, THEN and only THEN can we begin to comprehend WHAT GOD IS! In the meantime, we still must struggle to define our own simple Truth and that is, that everything in Nature is Natural, everything in Humanity is Nurture and therefore NOT natural. All that is Nurture, can be overcome, reconsidered, and reevaluated. This is our Journey this lifetime.

So welcome to this blog page! I look forward to many new friends, hopefully you will leave your comments, ask questions or just read if you like. You are welcome here and I assure you, you belong here! Until next time, I wish you Peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment